Author Topic: CBT done  (Read 709 times)

Grease-monkey

CBT done
« on: August 30, 2017, 09:36:50 AM »
Big thanks to carling51 for making me do it had lots of fun doing it apart from some one in a blue van cuting me up on the neath roundabout theory is next

Pop5259

• I only
Re: CBT done
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:38:11 AM »
Well done good luck
I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to do.😎

HAROLD BLUERACER

• Elite Member
  • TARMAC THE BEST TATTOO REMOVER
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 11:23:10 AM »
Congratulations to you  :clap 
Flat Out Is The Way To Go

NH

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Play nicely now people
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 12:40:15 PM »
Conbratulations.  :cheers

And the car cutting you up is part of the CBT these days isn't it, just to give you a taster of life on a bike.  :bgrin
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.

The NH Youtube Channel - w w w. youtube.com/user/naggedhusband1

HollowPoint

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 03:35:52 PM »
Congratulations! The Theory is simple, if you practice, difficult if you don't. I've just done mine a couple of months ago and I used an app for my Android phone for the questions and the official DVD for the Hazard Perception. I passed with only 2 incorrect answers on the multiple choice and got a pretty decent score on the hazard perception, even after the stupid 'anti-cheat' algorithm decided I had cheated and removed any points I'd scored for one entire video clip! I think I had a 2-3 week build up to mine and I just did a mock test on my phone every time I went out for a smoke at work, as I parked up on my way to and then from work, etc. Basically every time I stopped doing something in day-to-day life, I did a mock test on my phone. The wife tried to 'cram' the night before and on the way to the test centre, failed by 2 points on multiple choice and did poorly on hazard perception. She's been driving over 20 years and is a graphic designer who can spot a pixel out of place at 50 paces!!!! Just remember, it's not a test of your road knowledge, or an assessment of what you know about the road, it's a Sunday Times Quiz, focused around motoring, with trick questions (WHY!?!?!?!?) and badly worded questions too. In my opinion, it's all about memorising and has nothing to do with testing your ability.
If everything seems fine, you're not going fast enough

Grease-monkey

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 06:51:12 PM »
Yes have been studying for the theory and doing well surprise on how much you forget about the highway code and the hazard perception is a bit of a pain but i am not worried thanks for all the encouragement i appreciate it